Logo
© 2017 Wagner Die Supply, Inc.
70 Years of Quality, Service and Innovation.
1947 - Wagner is established as Frank Wagner & Son in Alhambra, California.
1950 - Wagner expands its punch line and offers industry-first rush service.
1958 - Wagner Bender receives its patent.
1970 - Wagner changes ownership to current ownership team.
1987 - Wagner introduces exclusive Enduro CBN™ Heat Treating process.
1989 - Henderson Storage Systems joins the Wagner product line.
1993 - Wagner introduces the Extractor 2000.
2000 - Grip N' Strip, Wagner's water-based rubber adhesive introduced.
1996 - Wagner introduces identity-etched punches.
1998 - Wagner launches "The Wagner Express" die industry trade show on wheels!
1995 - Wagner is first U.S. punch maker to achieve ISO-certification.
2010 - IADD Awards Wagner Founder Frank Wagner with Unsung Achievement Award.
Quality, innovation and service are integral parts of Wagner's history. From 1947, to our operations today, we continue to focus on the values that have guided us through 7 decades. The timeline below represents just a few of the milestones Wagner has accomplished. We look forward to working with our Customers to build a strong and promising future!
2005 - G-Lam Adhesive for laminating die board is introduced.
2015 - Speedy Set, cyanoacrylate adhesive debuts.
2013 - Wagner's Exractor 2000 celebrates it's 20th birthday, with over 5,000 units sold worldwide!
2017 - Wagner Die Supply celebrates it's 70th Anniversary!